- We respect your right to control how your personal information is used, Personal information provided to us is controlled by Saregama Travels, Registered corporate office is at 10, Shakti Enclave, GMS Road, Dehradun – 248001.
- We collect your IP address when you visit our site. This only identifies your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and does not contain any information about you as an individual. We use this information to help us understand more about where our site traffic originates.
- When booking car rental services we ask for your name, postal address, telephone number and email address. This helps us to process your booking, to contact you if we have any problems with your request or to send you an electronic confirmation of the booking. If you pay for your car rental at the time of booking you will be asked to enter your payment card type, number and expiration date to enable us to take your payment.
- When you make a booking, we will give you the opportunity to create an online account. If you accept we will store the personal details you provide in our customer database. This will enable you to make future bookings more rapidly.
- We will maintain electronic records of all car hire bookings and other transactions you enter into with Saregama Travels.
Changes to this policy
Saregama Travel may update this Policy from time to time. We will post any update(s) to this Policy on our websites. All update(s) will be effective immediately on posting.
Use of the data
- Saregama Travels will never release your personal details to any company that is not a Saregama Travel member.
- If you get any new offer on our site, We will ask you to enter certain personal information so we can notify you if necessary. Exact terms and conditions and rules of each offer will be posted at the time and may vary. If the offer supported by a third party we may need to disclose information to the relevant third party in order to facilitate the offer.
- When you participate in any online surveys and feedback programs you may be asked to supply certain personal information, for example age or income. Provision of all or any of the requested information is voluntary. Survey results will only be used to improve the Saregama Travels car hire experience for our customers and not for any other purpose.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used to protect personal information such as credit card details when making a booking. However, the credit card details are entered directly to an https secured payment gateway. Any personal information that we hold as part of your customer profile will be held in a database with physical and technological security controls and procedures in place.
You are welcome to see the information held about you at any time and to make the necessary amendments to keep the information up to date. To view your personal information please contact support team with your user ID and Registered contact numbers and either your Reservation ID if you have already booked any package.
Subscribing & Social media
- Our email newsletter provides subscribers with the latest information on prices, offers, products, services. We will only send our newsletter to users who have agreed to receive it. When you agree to receive our newsletter we will ask for a minimum of your email address. Over time we may ask for additional personal information about you. Providing this information is voluntary and will be used to customize the content of your newsletter so it is relevant to you. You can unsubscribe at any time and will be given the option to do so on our website and from each newsletter we send you.